MY FAVOURITE FOOD (KOTTU)πŸ˜πŸ˜‹πŸ’

 MY FAVOURITE FOOD😍πŸ€ͺ(KOTTUπŸ’–)


Actually speaking I like various kinds of Among them, my favourite food is kottuπŸ˜πŸ˜‹. Because kottu is very delicious. As far as I know there are different types of kottu. 

                           

                



How to make KOTTU

Kottu, is made up of paratha or godamba roti, which is cut into small pieces or ribbons. Then on a heated iron sheet or griddle, vegetables and onions are fried. Eggs, cooked meat, or fish are added to fried vegetables and heated for a few minutes. Finally, the pieces of cut paratha are added.



Different Types Of Kottu In Sri Lanka

  • Roast Chicken Kottu roti 
  • Vegetarian Kottu roti or vegetable kottu
  • Egg Kottu roti.
  • Cheese Kottu roti.
  • Chicken and Cheese Kottu roti.
  • Beef Kottu roti.


                  Actually speking Everyone loves to eat kottu in our house. My younger  brother is most likes to eat kottu. Some times my father prepare the kottu in our house. An also some times we take the kottu from the hotel..πŸ˜‹πŸ˜» I most like eat chicken kottu 😍. I like to eat a lot of koththu with chicken gravy.




 
Soo... Finally I would like to say kottu is a religion..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‹πŸ˜πŸ₯°
    









Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My fav tv seriesπŸ₯ΊπŸ’—

Fab Ceylon

πŸ’–MY SELFπŸ’–