๐Ÿ’–MY SELF๐Ÿ’–

 ABOUT ME

          My name is W. Tharuka Dilrukshi Maduwanthi. I am 21 Years Old.. I'm tall and fat.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘ My pet name is Tharu. I like that part. My best friend is Ridma..๐Ÿ˜‡



There are five members in my family. I have two brothers and no sister. My father is Mr. Wimal Premasiri. My mother is Mrs. Sujatha Gurusinhe. My elder brother is W. Tharaka Dilshan Maduwantha and My younger brother is W. Malith Dilshan Maduwantha..


Actually speaking I have few hobbies. They are watching films & Tv series, Playing Guitar And Singin Song, sleep, meeting friends, etc... My best hobby is sleep๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ My favourite food  &  drink are koththu and ice coffe.. I'm most like use the make up. ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ’ฅ 





Actually I had my primary education @Neves miyar ihala maha vidyala and My second school is kegalle balika vidyala. If my memory is correct I did my A/L 2020. After my A/L I was lucky enough to enter to the university. I am very happy about that, Now I am study university of the visual and the perfoming arts faculty of music. So I don't know whether yo know my future ambition is to be a good lecture and good person. 




                           


                                                                                                                            ( MU 21/289)    


                  



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My fav tv series๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’—

Fab Ceylon