Brotherly Love

"THERE IS NO LOE LIKE THE LOVE FOR A BROTHER.

THERE IS NONLOVE LIKE THE LOVE FROM A BROTHER."

                                           -ASTRID ALAUDA-


The most precious thing I have found in this life is my brothers. They have become my strength for everything. The three of us lived very harmoniously without any quarrel until now.💑 My elder brother name is  W. Tharaka Dilshan Maduwantha. He is 26 years old. He works in the cargo. My younger brother is still going to school. His name is W. Malith Dilshan Maduwantha. He is studying in 9th grade.






 I really thank my mom and dad for giving me two brothers like that. Because they always protect me and help me everything.. specially my elder brother spends a lot on my education work. An also I feel exception lucky to consistently have they by my side.. So I think that this brotherly love between the three of us will be good throughout our lives.. Finally I want to tell Love you forever.. Thank you for everything... ❤✨💐





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My fav tv series🥺💗

Fab Ceylon

💖MY SELF💖