MY BEST FRIEND ❤πŸ˜‰πŸ’–




MY BEST FRIEND

  • My best friend's name is Ridma Chinthani.
  • She is 21 years old..
  •  To be honest, she is a very good friend I have met..
  • If my memory is correct Our friendship started after coming to the A/l class of 2018...
                                                  

  • Actually, I feel that we are more like sisters than friends. 
  • We both know all our problems...
  •  I think he is the best friend I have met in a long time...

                                         

Ridma's family also loves me very much. I often go to her home.. I go there and have a lot fun. We sing and study.. she helps me for my education. She has a brother. As I think her brother  is a very friendlyπŸ˜‹. If I say something about Ridma's educational background, she is currently studying Arts at Kelaniya university.. Unfortunately,😒 even if both of us cannot get admission in the same university, but we always take calls on the phone.





  •  So, Finally I have to say that I love her very much...πŸ’ 
  • wish her all the best for her future...
  • I hope that this friendship can continue forever πŸ‘­πŸ’•
  • Love you MariiπŸ’“


                                                            with mariπŸ‘­πŸ’˜      


                                            








    Comments

    1. Lovely 🀩🀩🀩

      ReplyDelete
    2. 😍😍😍 love you too my bestie...

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment

    Popular posts from this blog

    My fav tv seriesπŸ₯ΊπŸ’—

    Fab Ceylon

    πŸ’–MY SELFπŸ’–