MY AMBITION

 My ambition 

            I have high hopes. Among them my favourite hope is to be become a music lecture. I am now in the process of making the path to reach my dreams and hopes. I know it's a good ambition. I am working very hard to achieve my dream. In the real sense of the word  the lecture post is very important and can be seen as a way to find more knowledge. It helps a lot to build one's image. I think the joy of teaching someone is the best thing in this world. Many people help me to achieve my dreams. My family is always behind me like a giant shadow. My friends and my teachers also help me a lot. I work day and night to pursue my dreams.  I hope that I can become a best lecture in the future. I hope to become a good lecture in the future and do good for the country as well as for the students..


                         









                (MU 21/289)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My fav tv series🥺💗

Fab Ceylon

💖MY SELF💖