MY FAVORITE PERSON ♥️🥺

 MY FAVORITE PERSON

           


My favorite person is my lovely father💖. because he is my e everything.. Dad, you've always been my hero. Actually speaking I'm so lucky to have your love and guidance in my life A father's love will always be imprinted on the heart of a daughter. You've shown me strength isn't all about muscles. I hope one day to be half the man you are .No matter how tall I grow, I still look up to you👪.


                  


Actually speaking i think that  I have the best father in the world. I grew up with my father since childhood. So now I cant live without him. Dad always helps us to do everything well without showing us his shortcomings.  Dad is never left up hungry. The school sent us, the educational competitions, the examinations, the trip from the school, we never said no to everything. 

      

  • “A father holds his daughter's hand for a short while, but he holds her heart forever.” 

                                  

with my lovely father
                                        

I call my father as Appachchi. ''I think I have the best father in the world'💗'  My father has never beaten or scolder me in my life. He thought about us more than anyone else. I am happy to say that we have reached a level where Dad can be happy..😊😊

                                                      

                                                     






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My fav tv series🥺💗

Fab Ceylon

💖MY SELF💖